**Click here to watch their slideshow with video!
***Click here to see their annual session from last year and their family book from Dream Album Co.
Their sessions are always such a breath of fresh air for me. They get what capturing the moments are about. They appreciate what I do and it got me thinking about all the reasons I love their sessions and here’s the list that generated itself in my head:
What a session with me is about :
- capturing bonds
- capturing Life
- capturing laughs
- tea parties
- capturing love
- hot chocolate & lemonade
- capturing joy
- hide n seek
- capturing milestones
- capturing YOU, just how you are.
- capturing LIFE, just how it is.
What a session with me is not about:
- YOU (yea – I know I just said it was all about you – but let me clarify). A family session is not exactly just for you. It’s for your kids. They don’t (and won’t 20 years from now) care if you are all smiling at the same or if you think you need to loose 10 pounds. They just want pictures where you looked in love. WITH THEM. With your husband, with your kids, with your life. So relax and love your family next time you’re in front of my camera. Do it for them please. They will cherish the organic version of you.
- everyone looking at me or everyone looking perfect – there will be some of that – but if that’s all you want . . . go to Pic*%#@ Peop*#. pretty please.
- prints:o) This year will be all digital (with Dream Album Co. products featured in each digital package).
- over-thinking everything in general. Let’s just capture what’s there & enjoy it!
I smell a New Year! Here come the resolutions . . . (forgive the long post – this has been on my mind as I think about business plan changes for the new year:o) AND – this family deserves a long post. They have a lot of awesome pictures.)
OH – and here is their Christmas card! It was a 5×5 inch ornament printed on pearl card stock.